Murrieta Temecula Newborn Photographer- Trinity Women's Health

I am finally getting around to sharing these photos :) My work is up in Trinity Women's Health. They are an all female OBGYN and I love them! I went to them with all three of my pregnancies and each of them have played a part in the care and delivery of my babies. Dr. Safie was my main doctor with all three pregnancies. However, Dr. Calinisan delivered my first baby, Kaylee and Dr. Kim delivered both Corban and Evan. I had such a wonderful experience with them. I have referred many friends to this group of doctors. The frames are one of the many ones we offer at our studio. I have been so fortunate to work with some great families over the years and I am so happy to display the moments I was able to capture.
watermark-9

watermark-11

watermark-12

watermark-5

watermark-7

watermark-6

watermark-3

watermark-4

watermark-2

watermark-1

watermark-8

0 comments:

Post a Comment