Temecula Murrieta Newborn Photographer, Baby Lavayla's Arrival

There is something so miraculous about a baby being born. As my niece was born, there was that moment.... when the baby finally arrives and tears cannot stop flowing....I was sobbing with joy. Actually my mom, my sister and I were sobbing, all at the same time. I remember the same cries of joy as I meet my babies and I am so blessed I could be with my sister in this moment as well. As they placed baby Lavayla on her, I could see, she was not only my baby sister...she was now a mommy. I was amazed at how instinctively she knew what to do as she held her little girl and there is no doubt in my mind she is an amazing mom :)


hospital-5


hospital-7


hospital-1


hospital-4


hospital-9


hospital-12



0 comments:

Post a Comment