Murrieta/Temecula Newborn Photographer- My baby sisters baby bump

When I was five years old I begged my parents for another baby, that Christmas they told me another baby was coming...she was my Christmas gift (well one of them) :) I loved having a baby in the house to feed, change diapers....she was pretty much my real life doll. I still remember her as a five year old, laying on the grass, talking (yelling) to her friend across the street because she was too little to cross the street on her own. She probably hates it, but I still see that sweet little girl every time I see her. Now she is going to have a little girl of her own, and I couldn't be more excited :) But first baby bump pictures must be in order:
alicia-12

alicia-13

alicia-10

alicia-1

alicia-7

alicia-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment