Murrieta Newborn Photographer- "S" Maternity Pics

I am going to be an auntie again :) I have been waiting for the day that she would tell me she is having a baby. I just never expected that my sister would tell me she is having TWINS. The moment I went with her to the doctors office and saw that ultrasound, I was filled with joy and awe. You would think after 3 kids, I have been there, done that...but to see two little babies on that screen almost brought me to tears. Better yet, they are both boys, so my little Evan will have 2 little guys to play with :) I am looking forward to meeting them....meanwhile....we had to do Maternity Pics because you never now when the little babies will want to arrive :)
stephanie-6
stephanie-3-2
stephanie-5
stephanie-1
stephanie-4

0 comments:

Post a Comment