Murrieta Newborn Photographer- Baby Lillian's Shower

Baby Showers are always a fun time of celebration of a new baby. My sister in laws shower was thrown for her after baby Lillian's arrival. The fun part about a shower after the baby is born, is that everyone gets to hold the baby and love her :) My other sister in law, Christin, had the shower at her home, handled the invitations, and made amazing food and homemade cheesecake...yum! I was happy to take pictures and make the decorations. The one thing I love next to my family and photography, is crafting :) I have to start off with the first pic being the guess of honor:


Shower-24



Shower-1



Shower-22



Shower-28



Shower-18



Shower-27



Shower-17



Shower-4



Shower-3



Shower-15



Shower-5



Shower-26



Shower-10



Shower-2






0 comments:

Post a Comment