Murrieta Newborn Photographer-Sneak Peak Baby "E"

Baby "E" was scheduled for her photo shoot on her 10th day of life. Then I got sick :( So I called mom to postpone because there is no way I would ever want to get a baby sick. Of course my whole family had to get sick too. Any family out there knows, when this domino effect sets in to play, your confined to your home for a while. We finally scheduled a new day and that morning I got a call from mom that her kiddo was sick :( So we had to reschedule again. The day of this photo shoot finally came and baby "E" was one month old. I have to say she was the sleepiest one month old I have ever meet. She would wake up and then fall back asleep within minutes :) I got so many great shots :) Here is her "Sneak Peak"

Ellie-2



Ellie-1

0 comments:

Post a Comment